Monday, July 13, 2009

Do Love, Prize, Honour You.

signals sent miss the mark
maker sighs in disgust
a creation lost
reflects upon the smith
and bends the rest
a victim of time
covered in moss

'Good evening
could everyone in the audience
please join me for an experience
relax.
open your face to the light shining
through your face, be at one with the universe.
open your mind ,come with me.
everyone join hands, everyone become.
close your eyes, empty your minds.

follow the energy with your mind.

sipping the wine of the creator
reflects upon the art that made of the same
who dig the blend with torn boundary
The harmony of their tongues hath into bondage
And each hour, they drink from obsahem thujonu,' thy lovely tree

My heart fly to your beauties; there my face resides,
To make me a slave to it; and for your brunette sake
Am I this patient sipper of wine
that of snoozes in the shadow of the creator
reflecting upon the art that makes the same
digs the blend of us all

Thus spake Thujonu

No comments:

Post a Comment